Frequently Asked Questions
- The applicant’s full legal name
- The applicant’s full date of birth
- The applicant’s Social Security Number
- The applicant’s valid domestic street address
Fees generally fall in to three categories and are passed directly through without markup. They include, but are not limited to the following:
- County court fees – some counties in the U.S. charge an access fee. Court fees are charged per name, per look up.
- Employer fees – some employers charge for employment verification, or outsource verifications to outside companies.